Oil Loss Control Manager. International Trading and Supply
Conference Day One
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
· Exploring the modalities of a crime that costs PDVSA 3 Billion USD a year and diverts 50,000 – 100,000 barrels per day illegally out of Venezuela
· Enhancing the process for crude oil/ refined products transportation, trading and supply business continuity and disaster recovery plans
· Adopting additional security and surveillance measures to protect pipelines and storage facilities
Aim: To investigate best practice for calculating company losses to theft and localising losses within the supply chain
Method: To hear from those currently involved in minimising company losses to oil and fuel theft
· What methodologies are being utilised for the calculation of loss?
· How can these calculations be used to establish targets for maximum allowable loss?
· How can companies effectively localise loss and manipulation within the supply chain to enable reactive measures?
· Exploring the use of advanced metering technologies for improved data collection