Major Sambit Nath
HPCL-Mittal Pipelines Ltd
· Size, cost and implication of theft and pilferage market in India
· Methods of theft and pilferage and its evolution over the years
· Legal issues and mitigation measures by Indian Oil companies
Aim: To investigate best practice for calculating company losses to theft and localising losses within the supply chain
Method: To hear from those currently involved in minimising company losses to oil and fuel theft
· What methodologies are being utilised for the calculation of loss?
· How can these calculations be used to establish targets for maximum allowable loss?
· How can companies effectively localise loss and manipulation within the supply chain to enable reactive measures?
· Exploring the use of advanced metering technologies for improved data collection